Twelfth Peace Design Table – Quality Health #Angola
On December 7, IAYSP Angola held the twelfth Peace Dialogue Table, Quality health; together with Peace Makers led by Ambassador for Peace Wanda Freire.
The principal problems within the health system:
– Endemic diseases seriously affect the lives of the general population due to the lack of basic sanitation practices and materials.
– Lack of community cleaning campaigns, distribution of flyers, and awareness of health conservation associations.
Methods to improve the health system:
– Appropriate compensation was given to health professionals.
– Improved staff training.
– Health campaigns inclusive of all citizens.
– Supervision and mutual relationship with the private sector.