Tenth Peace Design Table – The Role of Young People in Building a Safe Society #Angola
On December 7, Peace Ambassador Mayassanda Pinguissa and nine Peace Makers conferred on the topic, The role of young people in building a safe society.
They plan to promote access to justice and involve young people in mechanisms that can potentially transform social reality and empower young people to define peacekeeping policies within 2030.
The peacekeeping policies include:
-Promotion of dialogue.
– Acceptance of others’ terms and conditions.
– Acceptance for change within limits.
– Development of government policy that is attractive to young people.
The social inclusion projects that are projects for a culture of peace in the communities include:
– School for education and training for young people.
– Promotion of various art forms.
– Performances from schools of arts.
– Promotion of sports.
– Education for the prevention of early pregnancy in communities.
– Stimulate and promote dialogue between young people.
– Monitor interactions between young people in the community.
– Reassure conflict situations as a result of a misunderstanding.
– Talk with people not necessarily within the same community.
– Promotion of culture, arts, and sports as a way to involve young people and reduce crime and conflict.