Character Education and Peace Designer Seminar #Dominican Republic
During April 30 – May 2, IAYSP Dominican Republic held a three-day seminar on character education and peace designer at the Harmony and Peace farm. The seminar amassed the participation of forty young people, with fourteen new guests and nine staff. The lecturer, Mr. Cesar Regalado, gave seven-character education lectures during the three days, and Mr. Frank de la Cruz produced the peace designer lectures.
Specifically, thirty-one young people listened to the lectures attentively with enthusiasm and dedication, assuring in their reflections to apply everything they had learned into practice in their daily lives.
Lectures over the course of the program included:
1. Introduction to the International Educational Foundation and the Need for Character Education.
2. Universal Principles and Goals in Life.
3. Drug Abuse and Prevention.
4. The Family as a School of Love; Building Happy and Healthy Marriages; Preparing Youth for Marriage.
5. Consequences of the Sexual Revolution.
6. Education for Love and Sexuality.
7. Ethics of True Love and Sexuality.
At the end of the lectures, members were awarded certificates for completing character education at the seminary.