HJ Live Stream – The Teenager #Thailand
IAYSP Thailand hosted an event, “Teenager & 5G,” on two occasions.
They touched on several topics such as, “How do you feel about being a teenager”; “At the time you were a teenager, what do you value the most?”; “How will the benefits of 5G drive innovation for young people?”; “At the time you were a teenager, what do you value the most?”; and “The 5G and the boundless lifestyle. How will youths live safely?”
This event was held through Facebook Live and Zoom reaching over 5,521 people and bringing 4,697 engagements.
For the first occasion on February 7, 2021, Mr. Pattana Sirimalai (Yuma) and Ms. Chin Wen Yu (Wen Yu) were moderators, and Ms. Laddawan Samsai, Representatives from the Ideal Youth Foundation, as the special guest.
Mr. Sutin SriBunplaeng, President of the Youth and Students for Peace Foundation, gave the welcoming remarks.
The main speakers were:
1. Mr. Thongjareon Meeboon, Tong-Il Moo-Do Martial Art Center
2. Ms. Thanyachanok Sangpetch, Smart Youth Center
3. Ms. Paweena Porlue, Smart Youth Center
4. Ms. Sumittra Saijan, Lampang Center
5. Ms. Jintana Kittiyakorn, Pittsanulok Center
6. Ms. Kanda, Chiang Rai
7. Ms. Peeraya Jaranchainarong, Chiang Mai.
The results (On-Air) after the first hour if live streaming were:
9 Panelists 63 Comments 67 Likes 50 Shares 4,053 People Reached 1,519 Engagements.
The program included inviting guests to discuss the topic and questions on the show and encouraging comments from youth representatives in various provinces.
Following was a question-and-answer from visitors through comments on the Facebook page post. This activity conveyed attitudes and exchanges towards learning and building good relationships among them through social media in modern times.
Program: Opening Period
Saotome Principe Music and Performance
Speakers Sharing One, “How do you feel about being a teenager.”
Speakers Sharing Two, “At the time you were a teenager, what do you value the most?”
Q&A: Today Quiz and Group photo
The second time held on February 21, Mr. Pattana Sirimalai (Yuma) and Ms. Chin Wen Yu (Wen Yu) were the moderators.
Special guests were: 1. Ms. Tapakorn Taenkham, Representative from the Ideal Youth Foundation; 2. Ms. Paphawarin Ampai, Faculty of Korean Humanities Majoring Theology, Sun Moon University Republic of Korea; and 3. Mr. Sarut Adhikari, Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Thammasat University.
Mr. Sutin SriBunplaeng, President of the Youth and Students for Peace Foundation, provided the welcoming remarks.
The main Speakers were:
1. Mr. Sitthikorn Petpangan, Tong-Il Moo-Do Martial Art Center
2. Ms. Suphawadee Puangsomjit, Smart Youth Center
3. Ms. Nathapon Mathuwarot, Smart Youth Center
4. Ms. Somsri Khajonkieatpinyo, Lampang Province
5. Ms. Maneewan Siriwilai, Phitsanulok Province
6. Ms. Niphawan Sawanthungkae, Chiang Rai Province
7. Ms. Orasa Wimannoppali, Chiang Mai Province
8. Ms. Suthinee Thumma, Ideal Youth Foundation
The results (On-Air) after two hours of live streaming were:
746 Viewers 132 Comments 110 Likes 51 Shares 1468 People Reached 3178 Engagements.
Program: Opening Period
IAYSP ambiguous dance Korea performance
Speakers Sharing One, ” How will the benefits of 5G drive innovation for young people?”
TIMD Korea performances
Speakers Sharing Two, “The 5G and the bound.”