เจอ (JOUR) ‘To Meet someone’ and Young Story (Thailand)
The event เจอ (JOUR), meaning ‘To Meet someone’ and Young Story, was transmitted through Live Facebook two times: On March 5th and from the 6th to the 7th, 2021.
The First time it was held aimed to open a new space for young people to share their life stories, consult in detail about the topic from various aspects, and talk to the audience who want to Phone-In to the guest consultation.
Young Story was divided into two parts:
The First Session- share inspiration from the invited participants since they could Phone-in a few direct calls to talk with them.
In the second Session – the Likes Sa-Ra period, the hosts prepared fun questions.
The representatives were young people, not over 18 years old.
They will hold this activity every Friday of the week.
The moderators were Mr. Pattana Sirimalai (Yuma) and Mr. Raksawan Jangsawang (RAK), having Mr. Moonnoie Niyomchoke Bachelor of Science, Chulalongkorn University, and Mr.Thanaphat Onwichai High School Student Member as a guest.
The following were the Result:
1. Viewer (On time) 49 2. Likes 115. 3. Comments 250 4. Shares 68 5. People Reached 1998 6. Engagements 2336
And for the second time, the purpose was to open the space for volunteer youth to participate in educational guidance, and give advice and share Their student life during the university.
They want to volunteer tutors, prepare for higher education entrance exams, and introduce a project called: The Smart Leader projects to invite those interested in the project to enter the training program to become CARP or YSP members in the next step.
Schedule: Divided into two days
1-Day ( Half Day Afternoon ): Content about educational guidance and lectures inspired the topic Values and Purposes of Life.
2-Day ( Full Day ): It is a GAT-THAI. Practice quizzes and introduce the leaders in The Filial Heart of Thailand Youth Project.
1. Dr. Ronachit Phutthala ( Opening Remark)
2. Mr. Pattana Sirimalai ( Host )
3. Mr. Moonnoi Niyomchok (Special Guest during University Guidance ) Faculty of Bachelor of Science Chulalongkorn University
4. Ms. Chanamon Phipatanamongkol (Special Guest during University Guidance) Faculty of Political Science, International Relations International Politics (English)
5. Ms. Pornsuda Krusor Faculty of Home Economics, Ramkhamhaeng University ( Special Guest during University Guidance)
6. Mr. Sutin SriBunpleang (Narrator)
7. Ms. Wen Yu Chin, Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University (Tutor)
8. Ms. Thammachart Ammathin (Smart LEADER Project Curator)
Summary of the number of participants
1-Day 6 Mar. C. 64: 28 persons
2-Day 7 Mar. C. 64: 19 persons
List of registered participants: 26 people.
1. PakKadPhitthayakhom School, BuengKan Province
2. MuangKlang Wittayakhom School, Phetchabun Province
3. Muang Si Thep School, Phetchabun Province
4. Srithep Prachasap School Phetchabun Province
5. TaoNgoy School, Sakon Nakhon Province
6. Sobmei Wittayakhom School, MaeHongSon Province
7. Wangthong Phitthayakhom School, Phitsanulok Province
8. Umphang Wittayakhom School, Tak Province
9. WangLang Wittayakhom School, SaKaeo Province