Peace Design Table #12 Quality Health (Angola)
On December 7th, IAYSP- Angola held the Peace Dialogue Table #12 titled quality health with the Peacemakers led by Ambassador for Peace Wanda Freire, who discussed the topic.
The principal problems in the health system:
– Endemic diseases seriously affecting the lives of the general population due to the lack of basic sanitation.
– Lack of community cleaning campaign, distribution of flyers, and awareness of health conservation associations.
Methods to improve the health system:
– Good compensation for the health professional.
– Better staff training.
– Health campaigns for everyone.
– Supervision and mutual relationship with the private sector.